At the beginning of a new month I like to set a few goals. And since this blog was started, in part, to keep me accountable, I’d like to share those goals with you. But first, I’d like to look back at the highlights of last month.
Here’s what happened in April:
- Andrew and I celebrated our 11 year anniversary.
- We had our first monthly game night with friends.
- I launched my blog, joyat52.com.
- I spoke/taught at my church’s monthly women’s gathering.
- I became part of a launch team for a new book, Make Room for What You Love.
- We started work on our bedroom remodel by tearing down our closet and ripping up the carpet.
And here’s what I hope to do in May:
It seems I have a lot of reading to do and a lot of things to hang. Check back next month to see how it goes.